Re: mind trick

  • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 26, 2003
      plus there are maybe only 3 pointers
      to learn and practice in a Wakingdown
      workshop where nobody is *done* yet,
      but she will know when they reach that

      But with, that a 3 things to learn
      and to remember you are exposed to a
      mind siping jealousy anger judgmental righteousness and a world view spiced
      with a Jesus of the middle ages, but
      full of ugly prejudices bigotry and
      hate, to a very glim lustless pathetic
      spirit and to an uneducated cartoon psychology with a myriad ridiculous
      cartoon characters. It is ashame,
      that her friends who are intelligent
      and some have PhD-s don't enlighten

      judi needs to **********post and at