Michaelji's new trick

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2003
      Yo Michael,
      Now this one really impresses me. Do you know how it works?
      http://mr-31238.mr.valuehost.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swf
    • texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Yo Michael,
        > Now this one really impresses me. Do you know how it works?
        > http://mr-31238.mr.valuehost.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swf

        I think I got a contact high from this one. Stumps me.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Yo Michael,
          > Now this one really impresses me. Do you know how it works?
          > http://mr-31238.mr.valuehost.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swf

          This is an email from someone who I forwarded both mind tricks to,
          and since the person is, as we used to say in the pool room when I
          was a kid, "Double Smart", I thought I'd share his comments......

          "cool games ya sent me. the esp one really made me laugh. of
          course, they're both ridiculously fake. The esp test removes ALL of
          the cards, so regardless of which one you picked it will be gone
          cause they're all different. this works on the principle that
          people will only look for their own card... see for yourself. none
          of the cards in the first screen match any from the second screen.

          the other one was even dumber. it's just a mathematical game. there
          are only so many answers that you could get by preforming the
          calculation. then, the program automatically assigns the SAME SYMBOL
          to all of these answers... when you click the crystal ball, it
          "magically" shows that symbol. see, that's why it doesn't just tell
          you the number. do this: pick any 2 digit number and do the
          calculation. then, withouth clicking the crystal ball, find the
          symbol. next, pick a different 2 digit number and do the
          calculation. it'll come up with the same symbol. and to confuse
          people, it shuffles the symbol so the crystal ball doesn't display
          the same symbol twice.