[Meditation Society of America] Re: Wake-up call / Melody

  • lakshmi38586 <freyjartist@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melody"
      <melodyande@c...> wrote:
      > > Maybe if I had added a couple more
      > smiley faces it would have helped. I dunno.....
      >
      > >Melody
      >

      > It's just occurred to me Freyja,
      > that this is the third time you
      > and I have danced this dance:

      Maybe that has something to do with it--
      bringing a "history" into this
      particular dance.

      > You step up with some kind of
      > input to help me 'see' something.

      Yes, you take it that way.

      > I respond in the 'wrong' way.

      Not the wrong way, i keep telling you,
      just a way i dont personally like.

      > Then I get chastised in some way
      > for my 'misbehavior'.

      Yes, you saw it as chastisement. Just brought to your attention
      for you to consider, that's all.

      later,

      Freyja