Re: Wake-up call / Melody

  • lakshmi38586 <freyjartist@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 25, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melody"
      <melodyande@c...> wrote:
      > >I shared my perception of your
      > tone: dismissive=blown off.
      >

      > And that's what this all really
      > comes down to, eh?
      >
      > Dismissive in what way, Freyja? In that I
      > didn't have the inclination to send a response
      > to every point you offered?

      Dismissive as in defensive.

      > That you didn't get the feedback you
      > wanted.....or felt you deserved?

      I did not want to respond to a defensive
      posture. Nothing about getting feedback
      i want or deserve. I am a little more
      mature than that.

      > Did you feel "dismissed" and "blown off"
      > when I didn't respond to your offering to me
      > to take out some photographs and study
      > them? Would you have preferred I sent
      > my true response, instead of saying nothing?

      No.....i did wonder for a moment if you had
      seen it. If it mattered, i would have written
      and asked if you had seen it.
      I never take for granted that any
      one has seen or read anything that i have
      written unless they respond.

      > Come on , Freyja, are you more interested
      > here in helping melody, or are you more
      > interested in having your own insights validated?

      Why should i be interested in one or the other?
      or either of them at all?

      Ask yourself that.

      > I keep getting the sense, quite frankly, that it's the latter.

      Hey, help yourself to as many beliefs as you like.
      Knock yourself out.

      Freyja