Re: Journal entry - Eveneon

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2002
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "tosime2001" <tosime@l...>
      wrote:
      > Was you back pain due to your meditation sitting position?

      It could have been my position, but I think it has more to do with
      the fact that I was sitting up straight and my spine isn't so
      used to
      that. I'm so used to slouching that when my spine is straight, my
      body complains. I'm sure the pain will go away with time. I think
      also that because I was focusing on body awareness, I noticed the
      pain more. And actually, when I let myself really feel the pain, it
      would lessen. In fact, by the end of my meditation session, my back
      pain was gone.

      > When did you notice your shoulders, was it after you used your
      > reminder word?

      Yes.

      Eve