Journal entry

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2002
      Date: June 7
      Time: 8:30am
      Duration: @30 minutes
      Technique: Focus on breath and body awareness.
      Posture: sitting cross legged, eyes closed

      Today's session I had a moderate amount of mind chatter, but was able
      to witness it continually and not get swept away in thoughts to many
      times. When I did, I would say "wandering" or "thinking" and bring my
      awareness back to my breath and body. I was having some back pain
      which eventually led me to end my session. Several times I noticed
      that my shoulders had "crept up" from there relaxed postion, usually
      after I had been "thinking".