Meditation - Barb

  • tosime2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2002
      This could be a duplicate. I thought I posted it but did not find it
      on the site.

      Hi Barb,

      I am not sure if your post was directed at me. In case it was this is
      my reply.

      What if you simply approach it "inch by inch". Could you describe
      what happens when you do try to meditate, when does the problem
      start? I guess sitting down is easy enough. I guess also taking a
      slow deep breath is easy. What happen then? Where do you meditate? At
      what time of day? Are there any distractions? If you just start by
      describing your situation, even that can help.

      ...Tony