Re: meditation

    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 6, 2002
      Dear Barb,
      Would a CD do? The Meditation Society of America has a Guided
      Meditation CD available. Here's the URL for the description of the 7
      meditations on it: http://www.meditationsociety.com/cd.html
      It is very much easier to follow a guided meditation than to just sit
      down and have meditation happen. This will become easier and easier
      for you "to do", and once you get the hang of it, which the CD is
      intended to do, you won't need it, or anything else thereafter. My
      best suggestion is to persevere. It is worth the energy it takes.
      Barb, frog_08244 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > i think some of your ideals are good about meditation. just can't
      > make my self sit & meditate. are their any tapes i could buy? maybe
      > that would help me. my mind still races a lot. barb
    • swarmeditation
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2011
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS