meditation

  • frog_08244
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 6, 2002
      i think some of your ideals are good about meditation. just can't
      make my self sit & meditate. are their any tapes i could buy? maybe
      that would help me. my mind still races a lot. barb
    • swarmeditation
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2011
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS