Follow-up - Kmckenzie

  • tosime2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      Very sorry to hear about your sleep apnea. I look forward to hearing
      your breakthrough.

      I was wondering if we could start a thread on quieting the mind? I
      was thinking we could review all the alternatives and the variations
      as well as some of the nuances.

      I was thinking of starting with "different strokes" - the idea that
      since we all have different minds we each need to approach it
      differently based on what was unique to our individual minds.

      What do you think?

      ...Tony