Follow-up

  • kmckenzie92765
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      I apologize if I sounded whiny and
      complaining in my last post. To give you
      some background -- I have done a lot of
      work forgiving myself when my mind strays
      during meditation and other times and I
      don't believe I have expectations of any
      particular thing happening. I've
      deliberately stayed away from reading any
      accounts of "what's supposed to happen"
      just so I wouldn't fall into a trap of
      forcing anything.

      I was diagnosed with sleep apnea last
      fall and it does not seem to be entirely
      under control -- I go for another sleep
      test in a couple of weeks. So I think a
      lot of my frustration and discouragement
      is over the fact that it's taking so long
      to sort out a lot of health issues. And I
      am tired and foggy from lack of sleep.

      Anyway, that's kind of where I'm at. As
      soon as some breakthrough occurs, I will
      let you know.