May I join the discussion for the disheartened?

  • tosime2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6 3:21 AM
      Lesley,

      Thanks for this excellent advice. I will try the heart opening
      exercise. It sounds beautiful.

      ...Tony
    • Lora_T
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9 12:13 AM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "tosime2001" <tosime@l...>
        wrote:
        > Lesley,
        >
        > Thanks for this excellent advice. I will try the heart opening
        > exercise. It sounds beautiful.
        >
        > ...Tony

        What does water have to do with all of this.. This is my first time
        to do with anything like meditation.
        Thank You for this message board.....

        I am a beginner at meditating.... How do I get started Please...
        Lora)T