Re: Journal Entry

  • lesley_j2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
      Tosime is drawing me out of lurkerdom. I have often found that
      my insights are solidified when I translate them into the written
      language.

      I did find that the journal entry format included things I do not
      choose to do, such as rating my meditation, and does not lend
      itself to things I often do. So, I am uncomfortable using the
      format as presented.

      However, if I may post a journal entry occasionally using a format
      that seems appropriate for the post, I would like to participate on
      an occasional basis. I live in the mountains so have only dial-up
      connection. That, combined with rearing a 2YO dd, makes
      posting daily, and even weekly, nearly impossible.

      Lesley

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Tony" <tosime@l...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks Bob.
      >
      > I would just like to add that there are deeper benefits that do
      not become apparent until you start posting.

      > When you write things down, you bring into play more intuitive
      aspects of your mind. You find that many things become clearer
      and questions that you did not even realize you had surface.
      Because the subject is meditation the potential for discovering
      and overcoming hidden blocks is very good. But you won't know
      this until you start posting. Much more surfaces for me because I
      post. And I believe much more will become clear as others
      respond. There is truly a lot of potential here. Others should not
      be put off by whatever technique they use, level they are on or
      experiences they have had. One of the great realizations is that
      we are all one experience and practically everything we do is
      aimed at realizing this.