Re: Mental Clarity and Focus

    Message 1 of 197 , Oct 28, 2001
      Welcome! Recently, I have seen many meditators
      use the "108, An Easy Hard Meditation" technique and
      successfully gain much greater concentration and control of
      their minds fairly quickly. It allows you to track your
      progress very accuratly and lets you become familiar with,
      and at one with your Inner Witness, which is your
      Real Self. We all have ADD to one degree or another.
      Try this method and change that attention deficit
      into an attention attribute. The description of this
      method can be found at
      experimenting with. Please check back with your findings.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for