Disheartened

  • kmckenzie92765
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      After reading posts from others telling what happens when they
      meditate, I am more disheartened than ever. Obviously, I haven't a
      clue.

      The only indicator I have of even marginal success is that when I
      take my blood pressure immediately after meditation, it's usually
      down, but that's a very temporary thing.

      I've long been at a point that a little guidance (from my own inner
      guide that's supposed to be there) would be very welcome and most
      helpful. Right now I'm ready to cry.