Journal Entry - Bob

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
      Thanks Bob.

      I would just like to add that there are deeper benefits that do not become apparent until you start posting.

      When you write things down, you bring into play more intuitive aspects of your mind. You find that many things become clearer and questions that you did not even realize you had surface. Because the subject is meditation the potential for discovering and overcoming hidden blocks is very good. But you won't know this until you start posting. Much more surfaces for me because I post. And I believe much more will become clear as others respond. There is truly a lot of potential here. Others should not be put off by whatever technique they use, level they are on or experiences they have had. One of the great realizations is that we are all one experience and practically everything we do is aimed at realizing this.

      ...Tony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
        Tosime is drawing me out of lurkerdom. I have often found that
        my insights are solidified when I translate them into the written
        language.

        I did find that the journal entry format included things I do not
        choose to do, such as rating my meditation, and does not lend
        itself to things I often do. So, I am uncomfortable using the
        format as presented.

        However, if I may post a journal entry occasionally using a format
        that seems appropriate for the post, I would like to participate on
        an occasional basis. I live in the mountains so have only dial-up
        connection. That, combined with rearing a 2YO dd, makes
        posting daily, and even weekly, nearly impossible.

        Lesley

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Tony" <tosime@l...>