Journal 6/5/02 - Ramon

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hello Ramon.

      Thanks for posting your journal entry. It has been fascinating reading and I have a ton of questions. If I can just start with a few.

      1) Tongue tip held lightly between teeth - is this to complete the microcosmic orbit? I thought the upper pallet was the contact point.
      2) How do you focus the silent word 'Now' on the heartbeat rhythm? Do you verbalize mentally? What is this aimed at achieving?
      3) What is nursing movements with tongue and mulabanha? What does it do?
      4) What are sleep nursing 'clucks'?
      5) I found it hard to understand your experience, could you explain it a little further.

      Look forward to your reply.

      ...Tony
      Date: Wednesday June 5
      Type: (1) seated in chair
      Type: (2)
      Variation:Tongue tip held lightly between teeth
      Focusing the silent word 'Now' on the heartbeat thythm
      Time:. 3 minutes of Now on heartbeat
      10 nursing movements with tongue and mulabandha
      10 sleep-nursing 'clucks'
      8 minutes - back to the silent "now" on the beartbeat
      Duration: (1) total 10 minutes
      Duration: (2)
      Posture: (1) seated
      Posture: (2))
      Condition: (1).
      Condition: (2).
      Experience:. visualization of infinite rows of buddhas seated on infinite levels
      visualization of the rainbow body
      realization: the importance for this one to achieve realization outside all traditions
      so that all beings can achieve buddhahood in three days without meditating via
      immersion in extreme bliss.