Thanks for posting your journal entry. It has been fascinating reading and I have a ton of questions. If I can just start with a few.
1) Tongue tip held lightly between teeth - is this to complete the microcosmic orbit? I thought the upper pallet was the contact point.
2) How do you focus the silent word 'Now' on the heartbeat rhythm? Do you verbalize mentally? What is this aimed at achieving?
3) What is nursing movements with tongue and mulabanha? What does it do?
4) What are sleep nursing 'clucks'?
5) I found it hard to understand your experience, could you explain it a little further.
Look forward to your reply.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ramon Sender
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 5:59 PM
Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Journal 6/5/02
Journal Entry - Ramon
Date: Wednesday June 5
Type: (1) seated in chair
Variation:Tongue tip held lightly between teeth
Focusing the silent word 'Now' on the heartbeat thythm
Time:. 3 minutes of Now on heartbeat
10 nursing movements with tongue and mulabandha
10 sleep-nursing 'clucks'
8 minutes - back to the silent "now" on the beartbeat
Duration: (1) total 10 minutes
Posture: (1) seated
Experience:. visualization of infinite rows of buddhas seated on infinite levels
visualization of the rainbow body
realization: the importance for this one to achieve realization outside all traditions
so that all beings can achieve buddhahood in three days without meditating via
immersion in extreme bliss.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]