Re: Hello i am new here and

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2002
      Thank you for sharing. It's beautiful and touching. Your suffering
      has been a great teacher. It's obvious you have learned alot. Perhaps
      the greatest thing meditation teaches us is compassion and humility.
      Your health challange has filled you with these most beneficial
      attributes. Please pat yourself on your spiritual back.
      messenger93225 <no_reply@y...>