Re: [Meditation Society of America] hi

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
      Hi,

      From my brief experience with meditation, I sense that there is a subconscious development that takes place during meditation that is not apparent to our conscious minds. We only experience some of the physical benefits such as reduced stress. At unspecified times our subconscious development becomes conscious and our whole attitude to life changes.

      I stopped meditation for about 6 months because I felt my expectations were driving my meditation direction. Since re-starting I now appreciate that my inner guidance is much more 'intelligent' than I realized and it would have brought about whatever adjustments I needed. All I needed to do was trust the process.