- have not done any meditation for a week. don't feel any different
than i did when i was doing meditation. i do really miss the class i
was taking maybe i can get back to it in the fall. too busy now. i
will try to meditate tonight. maybe this time i will get some from it.
- i don't understand the oragice. where are the joular's. is that
something you keep by yourself? just to write in when ever the mood
stikes? please explain. have been to busy to try meditation. just
don't seen to really want to try again its so frusting when you get
nothing from it. their are tapes on the oprah site for meditation
also if any one is interested. barb
- i have newly joined this society and if any body wants any help or advice or wants to share any technique they are welcome.
How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low PC-to-Phone call rates.
- --- In firstname.lastname@example.org, frog_08244
> i have been taking clases for learning to meditate i have been
> for 2 month's with little results at all. my mind just wonders allWell two months is too little a time to achieve success. What is your
> the time. how do i learn to not wonder all the time?
experience ,is common to most of us. Try to be positive in mind.
First conviction is are you being benifitted . Settle down
physically ,rest will follow surely. Please create adesire to be in
peace for you and for rest of the world.That will help you.
- i have been taking clases for learning to meditate i have been going
for 2 month's with little results at all. my mind just wonders all
the time. how do i learn to not wonder all the time?
I know that you sent this email last month but I think I can help
you out a little. Are you trying to allow your mind to go blank?
What kind of meditation are they trying to teach you? I would be more
than happy to help you out in anyway that I can.