hi

  • frog_08244
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002
      have not done any meditation for a week. don't feel any different
      than i did when i was doing meditation. i do really miss the class i
      was taking maybe i can get back to it in the fall. too busy now. i
      will try to meditate tonight. maybe this time i will get some from it.
    • frog_08244
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 10, 2002
        i don't understand the oragice. where are the joular's. is that
        something you keep by yourself? just to write in when ever the mood
        stikes? please explain. have been to busy to try meditation. just
        don't seen to really want to try again its so frusting when you get
        nothing from it. their are tapes on the oprah site for meditation
        also if any one is interested. barb
      • Asfand Yar Khalid
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 26, 2006
          i have newly joined this society and if any body wants any help or advice or wants to share any technique they are welcome.

        • taapaanm
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, frog_08244
            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > i have been taking clases for learning to meditate i have been
            going
            > for 2 month's with little results at all. my mind just wonders all
            > the time. how do i learn to not wonder all the time?

            Well two months is too little a time to achieve success. What is your
            experience ,is common to most of us. Try to be positive in mind.
            First conviction is are you being benifitted . Settle down
            physically ,rest will follow surely. Please create adesire to be in
            peace for you and for rest of the world.That will help you.
          • ryu.anime
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006
              i have been taking clases for learning to meditate i have been going
              for 2 month's with little results at all. my mind just wonders all
              the time. how do i learn to not wonder all the time?

              I know that you sent this email last month but I think I can help
              you out a little. Are you trying to allow your mind to go blank?
              What kind of meditation are they trying to teach you? I would be more
              than happy to help you out in anyway that I can.

              KH