Re: New file uploaded to meditationsocietyofamerica

  • rabar94114
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 2, 2002
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., medit8ionsociety <
      no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I wonder
      > if it is copyrighted material and if we need permission to use it.

      I've inquired of the publisher for permission. Never hurts to ask.
      Also, I'm re-uploading the two chart versions, with a more correct
      placement of Master Aziz Kristof's states. Previously I had added
      them to the Sufi column, but he is insists that his teaching is not
      the same.

      >In
      > any event, just going over it, I felt myself dissolving into the
      > states being referred to. To keep Tony's suggestion that we add a
      > question, when possible, in our sharings... It occurs to me that the
      > graph points to states beyond ecstasy, and to me, the complete union
      > with the transcendent bliss that is the essence of our "Real Self"
      > eternally and infinitely, is also an ecstatic situation. So, if
      > "beyond ecstasy" is still bliss-full, ain't that sweet!

      In the traditional Hindu yoga teachings
    • meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.co
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 8, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the meditationsocietyofamerica
        group.

        File : /illustration.pdf
        Uploaded by : mindgoal <jeff@...>
        Description : Hummingbird illustration