Meditation depth scale

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Thanks Ramon,

      Please could you post the scale in the files section so we can review it. Do you think we could come up with our own scale? I see depth scale as a tool that helps us in meditation. My concern is that it might influence expectations and so be counter productive.

      I use a self-rating system which I did not include in my format as it was quite subjective. My approach is a simple scale of 1 - 10.
      A 10 simply represents the very deepest level I have personally ever achieved. My typical depth is 5 - 7. For me a 10 implies reaching a new level consciousness.

      ...Tony