Re: Daily Journal

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2002
      Dear Tony,
      This is a fantastic idea! I know that there are people here who keep
      journals, and I hope they will share them. I also know that for some,
      it will be easier to just write in an unstructed way, and let their
      communication flow as it comes. I also know that there are some here
      who meditate 24x7, and I hope they too will journal and post. I'm
      very pleased that you have run this flag up the pole, or whatever the
      appropriate cliche is, and look forward to seeing who salutes. It's a
      brilliant concept and has the potential to be a tremendous resource.