Re: meditation

    Message 1 of 34 , May 28, 2002
      Dear Frog,
      Are you saying that your meditation method isn't working? Do you want
      a recommendation about a different way to meditate? Is there
      something specific that you recognize is happening when your mind
      wanders? For instance, does your mind start chattering, does your
      body start twitching, or do your emotions start to distract you? All
      of these things are common "problems" that every meditator goes
      through, and there are many meditative "solutions". With practice,
      these will be tiny speedbumps on your path. I think that it is
      wonderful that you are doing volunteer work at a hospital. That kind
      of righteous activity is considered a type of meditation called Karma
      Yoga, and it is one of the best things to help you progress quickly
      in your meditation. "Right" action brings forth "Right Meditation". I
      wish you well and hope whatever help you need will soon come to you.

      frog_08244 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > as i said the day before in my email. is their anything i can do
      that
      > would help me to clear my mind. iam meditating for 13 mintues a
      day.
      > i have stopped going to classes as these are the day that ido
      > vollteer work at a store for the hospitail. its just too much
      > rushing around. i will still try to meditate at home. i really
      think
      > it will help me to slow down.
    • swarmeditation
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2011
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS