meditation

  • frog_08244
    Message 1 of 34 , May 28 5:33 PM
      as i said the day before in my email. is their anything i can do that
      would help me to clear my mind. iam meditating for 13 mintues a day.
      i have stopped going to classes as these are the day that ido
      vollteer work at a store for the hospitail. its just too much
      rushing around. i will still try to meditate at home. i really think
      it will help me to slow down.
    • swarmeditation
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2011
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS