[Meditation Society of America] Re: What is supposed to happen?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2002
      Dear Tony,
      I think you will have to come up with more than courage to attend a
      TM retreat. About $2500 more. If what you are doing "works" for you,
      go with it. If you want to try a mantra, there is no better one than
      OM. You can find it on our web site http://www.meditationsociety.com
      It is in the Archive section. It is priceless, and therefore costs
      nothing to learn.
      "Tony Perez" <tjperez@m...> wrote:
      > I meditate about once or twice a week. I never had any training
      for
      it; but I am very spirited so I just naturally get into it. For this
      reason, I don't know how well my meditation conforms to official TM
      techniques that you learn at a retreat, but it works for me. I love
      doing it and I feel good afterwards. Someday, I may get up the
      courage to attend a retreat and officially learn but I know I'm not
      ready for that yet.

      > Achhaa,

      this
      > is not real meditation. Check into the vipassana meditation.
      This
      > yeilds results.
      > Then to replace intolerant feelings with patient ones and such
      > comes naturally = from within...
      > Less from outside in..(as in putting it 'on')......
      > And more from within yourself out, as the source.
      > The whole blood pressure thing comes from within.
      >
      > Love yourself, yu are on a good path!
      >
      > Spiritous
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.