Re: yet more questions...

  • kmckenzie92765
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22 5:05 PM
      > Lastly, I am a little fearful of going head first into meditation and
      > spiritual growth. . . . .
      >
      > My fears are based on nothing more than society's placement of
      > spiritual humans. >
      > Lesley

      Oh, Lesley, the things I could share with you. I'm a novice with
      meditation, but I'm sure of the connection with God, and there is nothing
      to fear, only blessing. We come from God and enjoying a daily
      connection with God -- which some call mystical -- is the most natural
      thing in the world.

      That connection is not only for priests and saints -- it's for everyone.
      You have an internal guide and you will be perfectly safe. Do not
      attempt to go where it is fearful for you, but ask for guidance and it will
      be given. Keep in mind that God is a God of love -- anything that
      promotes fear is not where you're supposed to be.

      "If you only knew who walks beside you on the path you have chosen,
      fear would be impossible."

      kathleen