Thanks to all

  • kmckenzie92765
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2002
      . . . . for your answers. Yes, it does
      appear that basically I'm just thinking
      happy thoughts.

      I used a breathing meditation last night;
      coincidence or not, my blood pressure was
      down later that evening.

      I will follow up with the vipassana
      meditation. Had a long conversation
      w/hubby last night re different
      meditations. It seems both of us
      experience some success and then internal
      barriers go up because for some reason we
      get frightened.

      Thank you very much, and I will keep you
      posted.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        Your beautiful messages of good wishes
        and love have touched our family's hearts
        very deeply. You are all so kind. It's
        added a blessing to our blessing.
        Thank you.