Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: What is supposed to happen?

  • Tony Perez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 6:23 PM
      I meditate about once or twice a week. I never had any training for it; but I am very spirited so I just naturally get into it. For this reason, I don't know how well my meditation conforms to official TM techniques that you learn at a retreat, but it works for me. I love doing it and I feel good afterwards. Someday, I may get up the courage to attend a retreat and officially learn but I know I'm not ready for that yet.

      Achhaa,

      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 6:11 PM
        Dear Tony,
        I think you will have to come up with more than courage to attend a
        TM retreat. About $2500 more. If what you are doing "works" for you,
        go with it. If you want to try a mantra, there is no better one than
        OM. You can find it on our web site http://www.meditationsociety.com
        It is in the Archive section. It is priceless, and therefore costs
        nothing to learn.
        "Tony Perez" <tjperez@m...> wrote:
        > I meditate about once or twice a week. I never had any training
        for
        it; but I am very spirited so I just naturally get into it. For this
        reason, I don't know how well my meditation conforms to official TM
        techniques that you learn at a retreat, but it works for me. I love
        doing it and I feel good afterwards. Someday, I may get up the
        courage to attend a retreat and officially learn but I know I'm not
        ready for that yet.

        > Achhaa,

        Service.