Re: Need help restarting

    Message 1 of 197 , Oct 14, 2001
      Dear Astro,<br>On Meditation Station, the web
      site of the Meditation Society of
      Concepts of Meditation section that you may find useful.
      Also, while there, in the links section, check out the
      Divine Light Society. They have many books available for
      download. Any that have "Vedanta" in the title, as well as
      Jnana Yoga will be very informative. I also want to
      refer you to the lead article in the sample issue of
      The Inner Traveler. It refers to a Jnana Yoga
      technique called Neti-Neti that helps put things in
      perspective. It can be found
      at:<br><a href=http://www.meditationsociety.com/its9091/index.html target=new>http://www.meditationsociety.com/its9091/index.html</a> <br>Lastly, please know that all you are going
      through will lead to your spiritual advancement. You can
      only get steel by putting iron through the fire.
      You're red-hot!<br>Peace and blessings,<br>Bob
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for