Trouble at Meditation Station

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2002
      It seems that the part of our web site where you send requests for
      membership or for a free sample copy of our newsletter, The Inner
      Traveler, isn't working. The web master is, like Dorothy, in Kansas,
      and will attend to this Sunday or Monday, when he returns to Somewhere
      Over the Rainbow. In the meantime, you can email your requests from
      the Contact part of the site, to
      medit8@ meditationsociety.com
      Sorry for the inconvience.