Re: Silence

  • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
      "lakshmi38586 <freyjartist@a...>" <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
      "judirhodes
      > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      freyjartist@a...
      > > wrote:
      > > > ******* And if you can't see that you're still *serving your own
      > > > pain*, I don't know what else to tell you.
      > > >
      > > > Judi>>
      > > >
      > > > Yes, Dr. Phil did a show about society and very obese
      people,
      > like
      > > 400 lbs.
      > > > plus,
      > > > and there was one thing he said that i could relate to what
      you
      > > > say here.
      > > >
      > > > He said, it's like when those obese people tell themselves:
      > > >
      > > > "I like the way
      > > > I look, i am meant to be this weight, (but i really
      > > > don't like it, and i'm really not meant to be this big),
      > > > but i'm saying that i do because of sour grapes."
      > > >
      > > > freyja
      > > >
      > > ****** Yes, that's a good example. And it gets very subtle
      from
      > > there. What happens with a lot of these folks, especially
      these
      > folks
      > > that come from a history of pain and depression and what
      not, that
      > > they get to a certain place where they "appease" themselves
      and
      > they
      > > stop there. It's like Greg put it, a lot of these so-
      > > called "teachers" have a "placecard" that they use, ie. "Look
      at
      > me,
      > > I'm out of suffering". But they have to "sell" that you see?
      > > But in effect, what they're actually doing is still "serving their
      > > own pain". Do you see what I mean? It's the same game,
      they're no
      > > any more "realized" than the man in the moon. They may
      have some
      > > understanding and experience, yes, but actual realization, no.
      > >
      > > Judi
      >
      > Yes, i think i see what you mean.
      > That they are serving
      > the flawed notion to begin with,that what is sought
      > through spiritual
      > seeking is something other than what they
      > always were to begin with.
      >
      > freyja

      G: that would be true if that were the case... but in this case the
      Nirvikalpa Samadhi blew out every conceived and held notion of
      spirituality that was ever held.....

      what was found is what has always been but never seen....

      it was not a new concept to be manufactured and maintained...

      judi may attempt to cast a dark light on me all she wants but it
      won't change anything....
      if she is honest in looking at things that is one thing but i resent
      having my words twisted into something unrecognisable that fits
      into her skewed perceptions and negating what is the Truth that
      is attempting to be shared.....

      .g.