Re: [Meditation Society of America] Class

  • thenakedswimmer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2002
      Sounds like a wonderful class for discussion Bob. but alas I live in Oklahoma City!. Best wishes. Harry

      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2002
        Dear Harry, Thanks and greetings from Oklahoma. We'll be having class
        in or near Oklahoma in the future. Probably in the Fort Smith AR.
        area. In any event, that's what this group is about. Every time we
        are on line, there's a new lesson to learn . Actually, the "homework"
        assignment is being mentioned because I hope some of the readers on
        line will try it. There may be no better way to stop your habitual
        squandering of energy than by being aware of your negative
        reactivity. Simply Witness, and then don't chastise yourself about
        it...just go on Witnessing. For everyone reading this now, please
        don'y hesitate to "teach". Any question you post or any answer you
        give is food for peacefull thoughts and spiritual growth. I hope to
        see you in class soon, either in-person, or in this cyber classroom.