Class

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2002
      Tonight, from 7 to 8:30pm EST, will be the 2nd from last class of the
      semester. The next one will be Friday, the 24th. If you are going to
      be in the Philly area, you are most welcome to attend as my guest.
      Now that the 76ers and Flyers seasons are over, we will most likely
      be sharing a greater amount of time actually meditating and
      discussing concepts. For instance, tonight we will be reviewing the
      results of the last class's very difficult "homework" assignment,
      which was to not express negativity for 2 straight hours, or for a
      whole day, or for the whole 2 weeks that have gone by. We will also
      be reviewing who the Real Self is, how to control your emotions,
      physical reactivity, and the mind, as well as experiencing the
      meaning of life. But we do those kinds of things in every class, so
      if you can't make it to tonight's class, try for the next one. Of
      course, if the universe wants you to be there, it'll happen, and if
      not, not. In any event, and every event, be happy, and as Saint Monty
      said, and Saint Ozzy repeated recently, "Always look on the bright
      side of life".
      medit8@...