young people who meditate

  • lwandrews87114
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      I am a freelance writer who specializes in health, psychology, and
      the mind-body connection. I've been hired to write a book about
      meditation for middle schoolers. The publisher is Franklin Watts, a
      subsidiary of Scholastic. I'm interested in hearing from preteens and
      teens (ages 11 through 16) who meditate and who are willing to answer
      three quick questions by email: (1) What kind of meditation do you
      do? (2) When and how often? (3) Why? If you know any young people who
      might be willing to share their experiences with meditation, I would
      love to hear from them or their parents. I would be happy to answer
      any questions you or the parents may have about my forthcoming book.

      Linda Wasmer Andrews
      healthwriting@...
      www.lindaandrews.com