Re: Daily Practice

  • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hi Freyja --

      > I realize i am not the only one reading here,
      > so any dialogues may be helpful to any number of
      > readers, but let me see if i can convey something
      > from my perspective that may or may not be of
      > benefit to your means of communicating.

      It seems you have taken it on yourself to improve
      my means of communicating. To me, that means
      we're already not communicating ... :-)

      > <<This is only contradiction to the linear mind which
      > thinks reality must be either this or that --
      > in the example I gave: either timelessness or
      > time -->>
      >
      > I "know", on whatever level i know, that reality
      > does not have to be this or that. This is a given.
      >
      > But the way that you said it--it did not come
      > across that way to me. In fact, to me, there
      > is duality in those words.

      That's okay with me.
      I'm not trying to get duality out of those words.

      > you might say, those words are only dual to
      > a dual mind. i hope you dont, though.

      Okay, I won't.

      You're right, that's probably not a great response.

      So, to say something other than what you warned
      me not to say, I'll go with:

      "I'm not trying to get the duality
      out of those words."

      > in any case, thanks.