Re: Question from Email#1

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 9:53 PM
      I think every meditator has some physical distractions to deal with at
      one time or another. Finding a position that you can stay in for a
      long time is probably one of the most common. Experiment. It's OK to
      sit in a chair, lay on the floor, be in the lotus position, and so on.
      Whatever way you find that allows you to be aware, awake, and at
      peace , is the right one. Bette wrote an excellent article on sitting
      in the first sample issue of The Inner Traveler. I suggest that you
      check out. The URL to download the issue is at:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/its9091/index.html
      I hope this helps.