Skip to search.

Re: Daily Practice (who i am)

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      ****** Personal attachment and involvement are a problem for you, not
      for me.>>

      Ah but, listen closely. The personal attachment and involvement that
      you perceive in me (however you are doing that) IS actually perceived
      by you as a problem....and thus, it is the same thing.
      The fully realized would not perceive it as a "problem".
      There is a snafu.

      <<That's the difference. None of that bothers me in the least.
      That's because you're still in the business of trying to avoid pain,
      I am not. Tears come and go. It's the "richness" of being human.
      The realzier is the "lamb of god" in other words. He is not in the
      business of avoiding.

      Judi>>

      You are not totally on target with this call. I let my pain in,
      as well as my joy. The nice thing for me is that you, Judi, cannot
      rock the apperception that i have had thus far, and can only
      add to my refinement and strengthen this understanding by testing me. We
      are all lambs of God.

      I also feel that teaching what you are teaching is not an easy
      business, and could stand to take to heart some of what Jeff
      wrote in post #3193.

      Freyja

    • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a...
        wrote:
        > ****** Personal attachment and involvement are a problem for you,
        not
        > for me.>>
        >
        > Ah but, listen closely. The personal attachment and involvement
        that
        > you perceive in me (however you are doing that) IS actually
        perceived
        > by you as a problem....and thus, it is the same thing.
        > The fully realized would not perceive it as a "problem".
        > There is a snafu.

        ******* Your problem is not my problem unless I make it so.
        That's why I tend to stay away from people with "problems".
        They're a drag to be around. If it's not one thing, it's another,
        trouble, trouble, trouble, never really happy, bitch, bitch, bitch,
        whine, whine, whine. I need, I need, I need. Sheesh! Please move
        your foot out of the way so I can close the door. :-) And yes to a
        realizer it's not REALLY a problem, cause he sees it's all in your
        head! Your're creating your shit yourself.