Re: [Meditation Society of America] Email question #2

  • Tony Perez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      In general, meditation can be done anytime anywhere. I usually do so in my living room, sometimes my bedroom. I prefer to do it at night, that way the room can be lit only by candlelight. Really, its where you feel the most comfortable.

      Some specific types of meditations or religions may have rules of their own regarding when and where but I don't know of any. I just meditate to relieve stress and to feel better.

      Hope this helps
      Achhaa,