An experience shared

  • Jason <jfishman2@msn.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      G'day mates,

      I'm writing this one on the plane, not sure what the topic of
      conversation is at the current moment, but if I had a guess your all
      still debating on "around and around we go" type stuff or some sort
      of dissolution of self, well no matter, I'll SAT this to my roomate
      and she may post it sometime this evening, if I can get an uplink
      that is.

      Anywho, I'm going to share an experience, bid you all a fond
      farewell and express my appreciation for allowing me to have my fun
      sharing in your thoughts...

      I have had this numerous times, but this is the first time I have
      had a confirmation on what I suspected was an OOB or AFB (out of
      body or away from body). Also the first time I had the wear-with-all
      to write something down, did any of you read a post I sent to my
      roomy, did it post? That was straight out of concious, pretty kewl,
      eh? Yup, complete with paramedics (really cute ones too), sent my
      travel buddy into a panic, the whole works.

      Well, if you didn't check out the post, here it is again.

      Words fail, concepts remain, no claim
      Peace fails, chaos remain, no claim
      Knowledge fails, unknowable remains, no claim
      Emotion fails, emptiness remains, no claim
      Is fails, Is remains, no claim
      Nothingness fails, Infinite remains, no claim

      Obligations to meet, no claim
      To this one, all, no claim

      If any/all of you get it great, then your all set! If there are any
      questions about it, you may be better off reaching me at my e-mail
      and I'll glady explain it. I will most likely check the post when I
      get home (depending on how many there are!) or at work in the am,
      but I highly doubt I will be responding to any of them. The day of
      jocking for or defending of a position on what enlightenment is all
      about has come to an end. Thank you, thank you, thank you all that
      have contributed!

      Much love to all and continued peace on your journey,
      -Jason