amen!

  • Michael A. Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      http://777.nventure.com/

      oh, really?!
      just read the faq

      cheers,

      michael

      sample ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Please read this page carefully and pay attention as I do not have the patience to answer over and over and over the same questions asked of me before you contact me asking me the same questions. Amen.

      FAQ 1: Why are you such a freak?

      I am sick and tired of this question as it holds no relevant value and no intent other than to ridicule or make fun of me for preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a rebellious and sinful world which seems to be more preoccupied with pornography and homosexuality than with doing the will of God which is preaching the Gospel to ALL THE NATIONS (Matthew 28:19, 20). Amen.

      I may be a simple Godly man but I know sarcasm when I see it and I would just like to ask you if you intend to get lippy with Jesus Christ when he sits at the right hand of God the Father and sees that your name is not written in the Lamb's Book of Life before he boots your smart behind down into the greased slide that empties into HELL. Amen. I do not wish this on you or anyone but God does if you continue to worship SATAN instead of Him. Amen.

      If you ask me this question it will be ignored as irrelevant and I will exercise my right to use the delete button on your puny sin-clogged message. Amen.

      FAQ 2: You have a lot to say about the evils of homosexuality. Is it possible you are a repressed homosexual?

      No. Amen. Is it possible you are a repressed Bible-thumping homophobe? Amen.

      FAQ 3: What denomination do you belong to?

      I am a member of the CHRISTIAN denomination of course as all other religions are false religions created by Lucifer to deceive the wicked and the naive into believing that they can be saved by any manner other than being washed in the blood of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior! Amen!

      But if you want to know which Christian denomination I am a member of I will tell you straight out and without hesitation that I am a member of the only one and true Christian denomination which is that of the Duck River Association of Baptist Churches which originated in 1825 from a protest movement within the old Elk River Association of Baptist churches which was not in communion with God's Word as clearly stated in His Holy Bible and therefore in an unrepentant state of APOSTASY. Amen. All churches outside of the 1825 Duck River Association of Baptist Churches are preaching a LIE and will answer for their lies when Jesus Christ sits at the right hand of God the Father and judges the nations but especially the Elk River Association of Baptist Churches which knows the truth but professes to believe a lie. Amen

      ~~~~~~~~

      and it goes on and on and on

      what a hoot!

      have some brownies and milk?