Question from Email#1

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2002
      Question received from Email - Anybody have any suggestions?

      I love your site. I have it under my favorites and am going to keep
      looking through it. But I have a question. I meditatate in the
      standard cross legged position, but after a while one of my legs
      starts to fall esleep and I have to switch which one is on top. Do
      you have any suggestions? thanks for your help.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        I think every meditator has some physical distractions to deal with at
        one time or another. Finding a position that you can stay in for a
        long time is probably one of the most common. Experiment. It's OK to
        sit in a chair, lay on the floor, be in the lotus position, and so on.
        Whatever way you find that allows you to be aware, awake, and at
        peace , is the right one. Bette wrote an excellent article on sitting
        in the first sample issue of The Inner Traveler. I suggest that you
        check out. The URL to download the issue is at:
        http://www.meditationsociety.com/its9091/index.html
        I hope this helps.