Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

re: A simple question.

Expand Messages
  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2003
    • 0 Attachment
      <<Well, a tuning fork struck causes the
      vibration of middle C. So the attunement
      is to the One Note - the One Truth that
      discrimates itself from all other tone.>>


      Yes, and Middle C has no sharps or flats.

      btw Jeff, if i ever catch you using a smiley in any of your posts,
      i want a free eggroll.

      That's like at some of these food stands, they have this
      sign that says: "your next meal is on us if we dont give you
      a receipt"

      If you mentally project a thoughtform that forces the salesperson
      to forget to give you the receipt, you WILL go to hell.

      will you forgive me if this is not serious enough? :-)

      freyja







      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Jeff Belyea <jeff@suiteonedesign.com>
      ... Hi freyja - There s a smiley face on my smiley face with every post I post. I just don t don t like typing those sideways smiles. But I have one that is
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2003
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a...
        wrote:
        > <<Well, a tuning fork struck causes the
        > vibration of middle C. So the attunement
        > is to the One Note - the One Truth that
        > discrimates itself from all other tone.>>
        >
        >
        > Yes, and Middle C has no sharps or flats.
        >
        > btw Jeff, if i ever catch you using a smiley in any of your posts,
        > i want a free eggroll.
        >
        > That's like at some of these food stands, they have this
        > sign that says: "your next meal is on us if we dont give you
        > a receipt"
        >
        > If you mentally project a thoughtform that forces the salesperson
        > to forget to give you the receipt, you WILL go to hell.
        >
        > will you forgive me if this is not serious enough? :-)
        >
        > freyja

        Hi freyja -

        There's a smiley face on
        my smiley face with every
        post I post. I just don't
        don't like typing those
        sideways smiles. But I have
        one that is more like a
        smile and a raspberrry -
        a tongue sticking out.

        ü - as in gurü.

        All in love,
        all in fun,
        all is well,

        Jeff
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Michael Read <maread@taosnet.com>
        ... wrote: snip ... LOL! yup, such rude and petty behaviour! but then hey, if you are hungry enough...hah ahahah. bye michael
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2003
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a...
          wrote:
          snip

          > That's like at some of these food stands, they have this
          > sign that says: "your next meal is on us if we dont give you
          > a receipt"
          >
          > If you mentally project a thoughtform that forces the salesperson
          > to forget to give you the receipt, you WILL go to hell.
          >
          > will you forgive me if this is not serious enough? :-)
          >
          > freyja

          LOL! yup, such rude and petty behaviour!
          but then hey, if you are hungry enough...hah ahahah.

          bye

          michael
        • freyjartist@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2003
          • 0 Attachment
            <<Alright, alright. Put a
            plate out and I'll crank
            up my vibrational level,
            take out my eggroll tuning
            fork and manifest one
            through the ether.

            Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

            Is it there yet? Is it
            there yet?

            Duck sauce and hot mustard
            with that?

            Jeff>>

            Hey, you are pretty darn talented, Jeff,
            that was not bad. and you get extra points
            for remembering the hot mustard.

            You must be taking
            lessons from Emeril, or maybe that Chinese
            dude, Yan Can Cook. Those two fat ladies,
            i really cant take too much of them.

            Now i know where to send my thoughtforms
            on Tuesday. (if it's tuesday......., well, you know the rest)

            :-)
            freyja






            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • freyjartist@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 3, 2003
            • 0 Attachment
              <<Yes. And it is that rare, rare
              exception (such as Jan B) who
              is the first to tell us that
              "apperception" or "enlightenment"
              is only the first step. Jan B effectively reminds us that "apperception" is
              only
              the first step. He reminds us that
              there is a process of deconditioning...
              kundalini style.....that remains

              until there are no more 'flip flops'
              from the 'old' perspective back to
              the 'new' one.

              Melody>>

              hmm..Melody, you must be reading my mind :-)
              i was just thinking about Jan's perspective on this extremely recently
              in relation to "all of this" that we are addressing
              re: "The Realizers".

              Freyja







              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
              ... that apperception is ... recently ... This stuff is so silly. How can there be realizers without nonrealizers, and vice versa? What a game this realizing
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 3, 2003
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a...
                wrote:
                > <<Yes. And it is that rare, rare
                > exception (such as Jan B) who
                > is the first to tell us that
                > "apperception" or "enlightenment"
                > is only the first step. Jan B effectively reminds us
                that "apperception" is
                > only
                > the first step. He reminds us that
                > there is a process of deconditioning...
                > kundalini style.....that remains
                >
                > until there are no more 'flip flops'
                > from the 'old' perspective back to
                > the 'new' one.
                >
                > Melody>>
                >
                > hmm..Melody, you must be reading my mind :-)
                > i was just thinking about Jan's perspective on this extremely
                recently
                > in relation to "all of this" that we are addressing
                > re: "The Realizers".
                >
                > Freyja


                This stuff is so silly.

                How can there be realizers without nonrealizers,
                and vice versa?

                What a game this realizing stuff turns out to be.

                A thorough waste of time, all the proclamations
                about realizing, realizers, nonrealizers ...

                -- Dan
              • lakshmi38586 <freyjartist@aol.com>
                ... Yes, Michael. And it s because of this. This must all end. But noooo....there is this Sicilian thing..... LOL Dan, you crack me up. freyja
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 3, 2003
                • 0 Attachment
                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033
                  <dan330033@y...>" <dan330033@y...> wrote:
                  > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a...
                  > wrote:
                  > > <<Yes. And it is that rare, rare
                  > > exception (such as Jan B) who
                  > > is the first to tell us that
                  > > "apperception" or "enlightenment"
                  > > is only the first step. Jan B effectively reminds us
                  > that "apperception" is
                  > > only
                  > > the first step. He reminds us that
                  > > there is a process of deconditioning...
                  > > kundalini style.....that remains
                  > >
                  > > until there are no more 'flip flops'
                  > > from the 'old' perspective back to
                  > > the 'new' one.
                  > >
                  > > Melody>>
                  > >
                  > > hmm..Melody, you must be reading my mind :-)
                  > > i was just thinking about Jan's perspective on this extremely
                  > recently
                  > > in relation to "all of this" that we are addressing
                  > > re: "The Realizers".
                  > >
                  > > Freyja
                  >
                  >
                  > This stuff is so silly.
                  >
                  > How can there be realizers without nonrealizers,
                  > and vice versa?
                  >
                  > What a game this realizing stuff turns out to be.
                  >
                  > A thorough waste of time, all the proclamations
                  > about realizing, realizers, nonrealizers ...
                  >
                  > -- Dan

                  "Yes, Michael. And it's because of this.
                  This must all end. But noooo....there is
                  this Sicilian thing....."

                  LOL Dan, you crack me up.

                  freyja
                • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
                  ... well said Dan! LOL i say you are also neer to be *done* k
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 3, 2003
                  • 0 Attachment
                    "dan330033 <dan330033@y...>" <dan330033@y...> wrote:
                    >
                    > What a game this realizing stuff turns out to be.
                    >
                    > A thorough waste of time, all the proclamations
                    > about realizing, realizers, nonrealizers ...
                    >
                    > -- Dan


                    well said Dan! LOL

                    i say you are also neer to be *done*


                    k
                  • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
                    ... Hey, you look good in that Dianne Keaton wig, Freyja. ... Glad to hear it -- God knows I try ... Cracking, Dan
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 3, 2003
                    • 0 Attachment
                      > "Yes, Michael. And it's because of this.
                      > This must all end. But noooo....there is
                      > this Sicilian thing....."

                      Hey, you look good in that Dianne Keaton wig,
                      Freyja.

                      > LOL Dan, you crack me up.

                      Glad to hear it -- God knows I try ...

                      Cracking,
                      Dan
                    • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
                      ... Funny! Hey -- I dropped in here by accident. And look what they tried to do to me! Damn right I m near to done! Done in, that is ... Take care, Karta, --
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 3, 2003
                      • 0 Attachment
                        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7
                        <mi_nok@y...>" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                        > "dan330033 <dan330033@y...>" <dan330033@y...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > What a game this realizing stuff turns out to be.
                        > >
                        > > A thorough waste of time, all the proclamations
                        > > about realizing, realizers, nonrealizers ...
                        > >
                        > > -- Dan
                        >
                        >
                        > well said Dan! LOL
                        >
                        > i say you are also neer to be *done*
                        >
                        >
                        > k

                        Funny!

                        Hey -- I dropped in here by accident.

                        And look what they tried to do to me!

                        Damn right I'm near to done!

                        Done in, that is ...

                        Take care, Karta,
                        -- Dan
                      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.