Meditation and Dogwalking

  • pontifexxxmaximus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 3:31 AM
      Any techniques that can be used there? I don't think slow breathing
      techniques would work because I walk at a relatively fast pace and
      have to breathe quickly. However, I know its a great half an hour of
      my life which I could include meditation in.
    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22 12:35 PM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "pontifexxxmaximus"
        <pontifexmaxim@h...> wrote:
        > Any techniques that can be used there? I don't think slow breathing
        > techniques would work because I walk at a relatively fast pace and
        > have to breathe quickly. However, I know its a great half an hour
        of
        > my life which I could include meditation in.

        Hi:

        Actually I did a walking meditation for about eight years that I felt
        very good about.

        Four steps on the in breath. Hold two steps.
        Four steps on the out breath. Hold two steps.

        Love
        Bobby G.