Re: [Meditation Society of America] Help Needed

  • Tony Perez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 4:33 PM
      Kayaa,

      Much of what you said also describes me. I too get distracted easily, my mind wanders and its difficult for me to remember stuff. I'm not sure what the "best" answer is but when was in college, the method that helped me the most was to surround myself with friends who were in the same class and participate in study sessions. I usually tried to find someone in the department to be a "role model" (usually a female that I "liked") for me and to know everything she knew; that would give me an incentive to learn so I could keep up with her.

      That's my input!
      Achhaa

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 9:44 PM
        Response from sender of origional Email:
        Thank you so much for calming, thoughtful and helpful advice. I
        really appreciate all you said. The other two e.mails from the
        society were really helpful too. I will take your advice and am now
        feeling more positive about the coming month. It is not going to be
        easy, but your ideas have helped greatly to support me. Thank you.
        Peace and love

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Tony Perez" <tjperez@m...>

        Service.