Re: Help Needed

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 20, 2002
      There is a technique mentioned in Raja Yoga for mental endeavors.
      It goes like this:

      Focus on each bit of information clearly and imagine a trapdoor that
      leads to your mind. Imagine the info going in the trapdoor. Tell the
      mind to 'attend to this' if it is a problem or 'Remember this' if
      that is recquired. Then close the trap door with the confident
      expectation of success. Continue this way and get a good night sleep
      with the belief of success.

      The mind IS what you really believe it is.

      Love
      Bobby G.

      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Please be patient and realize that "Thy will be done" is a truth.
      If

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 27, 2003
        As you know, if you've been following the posts for a while, I
        sometimes post email questions I have received directly from our web
        site, Meditation Station http://www.meditationsociety.com or from
        other people (often Meditation Society of America members) so as to
        allow the members of this list to add their input. This has been very
        beneficial in the past, and I thank you in advance for continuing to
        help answer these questions, and thereby bring clarity to the writers.
        Here's one we received yesterday and just got permission to post here.
        I usually offer to post the questions without the authors name or
        email address, but in this case, he is very anxious that it be shared
        and even offered to forward his picture if that helps you in your
        guidance. Here is Avanish's letter, and his email address is
        avinashrawal2001@...
        if you want to contact him off-line.

        Dear Sir,

        I am Avinash Rawal from New Delhi (INDIA). I have done
        Reiki course of Ist ,IInd ,IIIrd and Mastership about
        6 years ago and have done Magnify healing and since
        then I have taken in attunement many times directly
        and distant attunement and also attended many Reiki
        classes with many Reiki grand Masters to get the flow
        of Reiki in my body. But I don't feel the energy flow
        in my hands and body. There is blockage some where and
        I feel blockage in many parts of my body. When ever I
        tried to heal my self and others I feel some energy
        pressure on my Crown Chakra but the energy does not
        flow in side and in to my hands.

        I shall be great full if you could help me out and
        remove all my blockage. Please let me know If you can
        distant attunement or healing for me or any thing else
        which will cure me. If you need my picture I can send
        you by email.

        Thanks & Regards
        Avinash Rawal
      • mlcanow <mlcanow@yahoo.es>
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 27, 2003
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > As you know, if you've been following the posts for a while, I
          > sometimes post email questions I have received directly from our web
          > site, Meditation Station http://www.meditationsociety.com or from
          > other people (often Meditation Society of America members) so as to
          > allow the members of this list to add their input. This has been
          very
          > beneficial in the past, and I thank you in advance for continuing to
          > help answer these questions, and thereby bring clarity to the
          writers.
          > Here's one we received yesterday and just got permission to post
          here.
          > I usually offer to post the questions without the authors name or
          > email address, but in this case, he is very anxious that it be
          shared
          > and even offered to forward his picture if that helps you in your
          > guidance. Here is Avanish's letter, and his email address is
          > avinashrawal2001@y...
          > if you want to contact him off-line.

          BEAUTIFUL WORK YOU ARE DOING.
          MUCH LOVE. I WAS MOOVED TO REPLY TO AVINASH. THIS REPLY IS AT THE END
          OF THIS POST.

          > Dear Sir,
          >
          > I am Avinash Rawal from New Delhi (INDIA). I have done
          > Reiki course of Ist ,IInd ,IIIrd and Mastership about
          > 6 years ago and have done Magnify healing and since
          > then I have taken in attunement many times directly
          > and distant attunement and also attended many Reiki
          > classes with many Reiki grand Masters to get the flow
          > of Reiki in my body. But I don't feel the energy flow
          > in my hands and body. There is blockage some where and
          > I feel blockage in many parts of my body. When ever I
          > tried to heal my self and others I feel some energy
          > pressure on my Crown Chakra but the energy does not
          > flow in side and in to my hands.
          >
          > I shall be great full if you could help me out and
          > remove all my blockage. Please let me know If you can
          > distant attunement or healing for me or any thing else
          > which will cure me. If you need my picture I can send
          > you by email.
          >
          > Thanks & Regards
          > Avinash Rawal

          Dear Avinash,

          I would venture in trying to clarify some point about Reiki.
          And about blockage.

          As you may know, the main learning in Reiki training is to accept
          that "we" are no healers. What we are is an instrument. There is not
          a healer there. All there IS, is Reiki, (just to use this language).

          Reiki is one more of the many ways of approaching the Truth of Self.
          But we tend to "use" it as a way to achieve our personal wants and
          desires. Reiki does not function this way.
          When we accept our role as an instrument, we stay in silence, leaving
          the ego aside. We just accept whatever comes. We just accept and
          surrender to whatever consecuence may come. In this surrendering, all
          the blockages are releived. And this is the real healing.
          The real attuning is Silence. And Silence is of mind and all of its
          imagination. To let ego aside means to not get involved with
          anything, with any thought. To leave ego aside, is silence, is
          acceptance, is "no-one" accepting. And THIS is attunement.

          When you stop desiring even your good health, THIS is relief, this is
          real liberation.

          The blockage you say you have, is a game mind is playing. This is the
          way mind is. It is a blockage in itself.
          So my recommendation from the Heart is to leave mind, ideas,
          thoughts, involvement, immagination, etc, aside. And you will surely
          get relief, you will be relieved from mind, though your body feels
          this and that. It is only a body, not a great deal.
          To gain liberation from mind is to achieve the best you can get from
          life: Peace.

          By the way, REIKI is a beautiful mean to LIBERATION.
          All the gratitude to REIKI.

          All the LOVE,

          maria luisa
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 27, 2003
            Dear Sri Maria Luisa,
            This is a beautiful wisdom sharing, far transcendant of just Reiki
            knowledge. Thank you!

            Question from Email:
            > > Dear Sir,
            > >
            > > I am Avinash Rawal from New Delhi (INDIA). I have done
            > > Reiki course of Ist ,IInd ,IIIrd and Mastership about
            > > 6 years ago and have done Magnify healing and since
            > > then I have taken in attunement many times directly
            > > and distant attunement and also attended many Reiki
            > > classes with many Reiki grand Masters to get the flow
            > > of Reiki in my body. But I don't feel the energy flow
            > > in my hands and body. There is blockage some where and
            > > I feel blockage in many parts of my body. When ever I
            > > tried to heal my self and others I feel some energy
            > > pressure on my Crown Chakra but the energy does not
            > > flow in side and in to my hands.
            > >
            > > I shall be great full if you could help me out and
            > > remove all my blockage. Please let me know If you can
            > > distant attunement or healing for me or any thing else
            > > which will cure me. If you need my picture I can send
            > > you by email.
            > >
            > > Thanks & Regards
            > > Avinash Rawal

            Maria Luisa's reply:

          • Jason <jfishman2@msn.com>
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 27, 2003
              Now that is truly a beautiful thing. Can anyone else feel the
              gratitude? Awesome!!

            • shakti <devi@pacific.net>
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 27, 2003

                > Dear Sir,
                >
                > I am Avinash Rawal from New Delhi (INDIA). I have done
                > Reiki course of Ist ,IInd ,IIIrd and Mastership about
                > 6 years ago and have done Magnify healing and since
                > then I have taken in attunement many times directly
                > and distant attunement and also attended many Reiki
                > classes with many Reiki grand Masters to get the flow
                > of Reiki in my body. But I don't feel the energy flow
                > in my hands and body. There is blockage some where and
                > I feel blockage in many parts of my body. When ever I
                > tried to heal my self and others I feel some energy
                > pressure on my Crown Chakra but the energy does not
                > flow in side and in to my hands.
                >
                > I shall be great full if you could help me out and
                > remove all my blockage. Please let me know If you can
                > distant attunement or healing for me or any thing else
                > which will cure me. If you need my picture I can send
                > you by email.
                >
                > Thanks & Regards
                > Avinash Rawal

                i don't know what it's like to feel blockages in the body but my
                response to this person is to concentrate on the energy in his crown
                chakra and forget about feeling energy in the rest of his body for
                now. the crown chakra is representitive of higher consciusness and it
                sounds to me like its wanting attention
                if he hasn't already realized thousand petal lotus, it may be the
                next expereince on his journey..if he's already realized it then he
                should be able to figure out his own problems...
              • dragonpuffs7777
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 27, 2003
                  <if he hasn't already realized thousand petal lotus, it may be the
                  next expereince on his journey..if he's already realized it then he
                  should be able to figure out his own problems...>

                  Now, do you really think that's true, Devi, because one time when my
                  thousand petaled lotus bloomed, I saw it as a purple pineapple with
                  gold tipped spines and threw it out thinking it wasn't fresh.

                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "shakti