Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: I'm interested in meeting people who meditate

  • Bruce Morgen
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2003
      On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 01:36:32 -0000 medit8ionsociety
      <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> writes:
      > "DrDaryl <drdaryl@y...>" <drdaryl@y...> wrote:
      > > Is it possible to meet some in a mailing list called "Meditation
      > > Society of America"?
      >
      > Dear Dr Daryl,
      > The Meditation Society of America hold classes regularly in the
      > Philly area. Our next semester starts 3/3/3 for the Haverford Adult
      >
      > Education Program. If you are interested, please let me know. This
      > list is one of several projects that we are involved in that are
      > aimed at freely sharing meditation techniques and concepts from all
      >
      > traditions. Our web site, Meditation Station may be of some interest
      >
      > to you. It's URL is at:
      > http://www.meditationsociety.com
      > I'm glad you have become a member of this list and hope you find it
      >
      > enjoyable and beneficial.
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob Rose, President,
      > Meditation Society of America

      If Daryl is where I think he
      is, I think Philadelphia
      would be about 12,000 miles
      out of his way. :-)

      http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucemrg.htm
      http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucsong.htm

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2003
        <editor@j...> wrote:

        > On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 01:36:32 -0000 medit8ionsociety
        > <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> writes:
        > > "DrDaryl <drdaryl@y...>" <drdaryl@y...> wrote:
        > > > Is it possible to meet some in a mailing list called "Meditation
        > > > Society of America"?
        > >
        > > Dear Dr Daryl,
        > > The Meditation Society of America hold classes regularly in the
        > > Philly area. Our next semester starts 3/3/3 for the Haverford
        Adult

        > > Education Program. If you are interested, please let me know.
        This
        > > list is one of several projects that we are involved in that are
        > > aimed at freely sharing meditation techniques and concepts from
        all

        > > traditions. Our web site, Meditation Station may be of some
        interest

        > > to you. It's URL is at:
        > > http://www.meditationsociety.com
        > > I'm glad you have become a member of this list and hope you find
        it

        > > enjoyable and beneficial.
        > > Peace and blessings,
        > > Bob Rose, President,
        > > Meditation Society of America
        > >
        > If Daryl is where I think he
        > is, I think Philadelphia
        > would be about 12,000 miles
        > out of his way. :-)

        Hmmm, 12,000 miles away from Philly, eh? Well, can I go to see him
        then? :-)
      • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2003

          > > If Daryl is where I think he
          > > is, I think Philadelphia
          > > would be about 12,000 miles
          > > out of his way. :-)
          > >

          > Hmmm, 12,000 miles away from Philly, eh? Well, can I go to see him
          > then? :-)

          ********* And I was wondering if he had a couple brothers named
          Daryl? :-) LOL Just checking. :-)
        • DrDaryl <drdaryl@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 2, 2003
            Hiya Bruce! No, I'm in London now. I will be going to the US on March
            to visit some students though. How are you, bro?

            Daryl
            http://kriya.tk

            <editor@j...> wrote:

            > On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 01:36:32 -0000 medit8ionsociety
            > <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> writes:
            > > "DrDaryl <drdaryl@y...>" <drdaryl@y...> wrote:
            > > > Is it possible to meet some in a mailing list called "Meditation
            > > > Society of America"?
            > >
            > > Dear Dr Daryl,
            > > The Meditation Society of America hold classes regularly in the
            > > Philly area. Our next semester starts 3/3/3 for the Haverford Adult
            > >
            > > Education Program. If you are interested, please let me know. This
            > > list is one of several projects that we are involved in that are
            > > aimed at freely sharing meditation techniques and concepts from all
            > >
            > > traditions. Our web site, Meditation Station may be of some interest
            > >
            > > to you. It's URL is at:
            > > http://www.meditationsociety.com
            > > I'm glad you have become a member of this list and hope you find it
            > >
            > > enjoyable and beneficial.
            > > Peace and blessings,
            > > Bob Rose, President,
            > > Meditation Society of America
            > >
            > If Daryl is where I think he
            > is, I think Philadelphia
            > would be about 12,000 miles
            > out of his way. :-)

            > http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucemrg.htm
            > http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucsong.htm

            > Only $9.95 per month!
            > Visit www.juno.com
          • Bruce Morgen
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 2, 2003
              Hey, Daryl --

              I'm not complaining much
              these days, much to do and
              less time for the joy of
              exposition than I might
              prefer -- but such is life.
              How long have you been in
              England -- are you planning
              to settle there?

              Much love -- Bruce

              On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 13:28:35 -0000 "DrDaryl <drdaryl@...>"
              <drdaryl@...> writes:
              > Hiya Bruce! No, I'm in London now. I will be going to the US on
              > March to visit some students though. How are you, bro?
              >
              > Daryl
              > http://kriya.tk
              >
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen
              > <editor@j...> wrote:
              > >
              > > On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 01:36:32 -0000 medit8ionsociety
              > > <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> writes:
              > "Meditation
              > > >
              > > > Dear Dr Daryl,
              > > > The Meditation Society of America hold classes regularly in the
              >
              > > > Philly area. Our next semester starts 3/3/3 for the Haverford
              > Adult
              > > >
              > > > Education Program. If you are interested, please let me know.
              > This
              > > > list is one of several projects that we are involved in that are
              >
              > > > aimed at freely sharing meditation techniques and concepts from
              > all
              > > >
              > > > traditions. Our web site, Meditation Station may be of some
              > interest
              > > >
              > > > to you. It's URL is at:
              > > > http://www.meditationsociety.com
              > > > I'm glad you have become a member of this list and hope you find
              > it
              > > >
              > > > enjoyable and beneficial.
              > > > Peace and blessings,
              > > > Bob Rose, President,
              > > > Meditation Society of America
              > > >
              > > If Daryl is where I think he
              > > is, I think Philadelphia
              > > would be about 12,000 miles
              > > out of his way. :-)

              > > http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucemrg.htm
              > > http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucsong.htm

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Only $9.95 per month!
              Visit www.juno.com
            • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 2, 2003
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen <editor@j...> wrote:
                > Hey, Daryl --
                >
                > I'm not complaining much
                > these days, much to do and
                > less time for the joy of
                > exposition than I might
                > prefer -- but such is life.
                > How long have you been in
                > England -- are you planning
                > to settle there?
                >
                > Much love -- Bruce
                >
                > On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 13:28:35 -0000 "DrDaryl <drdaryl@y...>"
                > <drdaryl@y...> writes:
                > > Hiya Bruce! No, I'm in London now. I will be going to the US on
                > > March to visit some students though. How are you, bro?
                > >
                > > Daryl
                > > http://kriya.tk

                Bruce Morgen
                http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucemrg.htm
                > > > http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucsong.htm

                hi Daryl, are coming through LA too?

                do you know Shibendu Ji?

                love, karta
              • DrDaryl <drdaryl@yahoo.com>
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 2, 2003
                  I've been here for a little over a year and I don't like the weather.
                  You know how it is in the Philippines, there is no winter, the flowers
                  are always in bloom. Here it is dark and snowing and no leaves. I also
                  don't like the kids badmouthing their parents all the time and putting
                  them in nursing homes when they get old. In the Philippines parents
                  are treated like gods and the kids grow up with their grandparents.
                  But they have positive traits as well. I like it when they greet me
                  "Good morning!" and when they smile at me even if they don't know me.
                  In the Philippines when somebody does that to you then be prepared coz
                  it may be some sort of a diversionary tactic. And also here they are
                  more open to these things that we do. I was just meditating on a
                  nearby park late spring and some college kids came to me. I ended up
                  instructing them on our introductory technique Brahm Dhyan. Have you
                  seen http://kriya.tk ? Our official site is
                  http://www.onegreatpower.org but it's sometimes messed up or slow to
                  load. Can you give me the URL for your website again?

                  Love to you too,

                  Daryl

                • DrDaryl <drdaryl@yahoo.com>
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 2, 2003
                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7
                    > hi Daryl, are coming through LA too?
                    >
                    > do you know Shibendu Ji?
                    >
                    > love, karta

                    Hiya Karta!

                    Yeah, he's one of the big guys, a great grandson of Lahiri Mahasaya.
                    Reports about him are positive, some badmouthing of Yogananda but he's
                    generally okay. I know all his kriyas, you can't question their
                    authenticity though coz they're dynastic. But I sincerely believe that
                    1861 kriya is a bit too old for our generation. Not that it's power
                    has diminished, only that we are already ready for more. Also about
                    the teachings, my view is that it's about time they drop the Babaji
                    myth. I know that it was needed during Lahiri Mahasaya's time because
                    people won't just accept what you're teaching without some sort of
                    lineage or mystic initiation from the Himalayas. The problem is many
                    cons are cashing into the Babaji idea. Maybe its already time to admit
                    that the Babaji story was completely made-up and that the people who
                    saw him only saw a personalized expression of their higher self. I
                    would often smile everytime I read Yogananda or others describe Babaji
                    having the appearance of a young Lahiri Mahasaya. I have a portrait of
                    a young Lahiri Mahasaya, when compared to that famous Babaji drawing
                    by Sananda there is absolutely no resemblance at all. The drawing look
                    more like a young Yogananda. Why is it that Babaji when seen by Shyama
                    Charan Lahiri looked like a younger version of himself and when seen
                    by Yogananda looked like a younger version of himself? So, Shibenduji
                    is okay and is already clearing some of the myths, I hope he will soon
                    clean the Babaji myth too (though I wonder if people will still be
                    interested in Kriya minus that one). Not that I don't believe in
                    Babaji; as a personalized expression of our higher self I do. But not
                    the immortal master residing in the Himalayas with a bunch of siddhas
                    including two Americans, I don't need that shit to motivate me into
                    performing my kriyas.

                    Love to you too,

                    Daryl
                    http://kriya.tk
                  • Bruce Morgen
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 2, 2003
                      On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 23:16:00 -0000 "DrDaryl <drdaryl@...>"
                      <drdaryl@...> writes:

                      > I've been here for a little over a year and I don't like the
                      > weather.

                      Nobody does, least of all
                      the English! Why do you
                      think they went to all
                      that trouble to build a
                      huge empire? Two reasons:
                      better weather and better
                      food! :-)

                      > You know how it is in the Philippines, there is no winter, the
                      > flowers are always in bloom.

                      Yes, a very pleasant
                      climate year-round if
                      there are no typhoons or
                      tsunamis!

                      > Here it is dark and snowing and no leaves.

                      Do you get out of London
                      often? The countryside
                      is far different from
                      the city, and all that
                      damp weather makes for
                      some beautiful greenery
                      in the late spring and
                      summer.

                      > I also
                      > don't like the kids badmouthing their parents all the time and
                      > putting
                      > them in nursing homes when they get old. In the Philippines parents
                      > are treated like gods and the kids grow up with their grandparents.

                      Yes, not much to like about
                      that sort of stuff -- it's
                      pretty much that same
                      stateside, btw, and I
                      suspect the trend away from
                      filial piety and extended
                      families started here.

                      > But they have positive traits as well. I like it when they greet me
                      > "Good morning!" and when they smile at me even if they don't know
                      > me.

                      In this respect London is
                      quite different from some
                      big American cities, where
                      the only way you know if a
                      stranger is harmless is
                      the fact that you survived
                      the encounter. :-)

                      > In the Philippines when somebody does that to you then be prepared
                      > coz
                      > it may be some sort of a diversionary tactic.

                      Right, an old pickpocket's
                      technique, working in
                      tandem with a distractor.

                      > And also here they are
                      > more open to these things that we do. I was just meditating on a
                      > nearby park late spring and some college kids came to me. I ended
                      > up
                      > instructing them on our introductory technique Brahm Dhyan.

                      Cool -- I can picture that
                      happening in San Francisco
                      or a smaller city like
                      Santa Cruz or Taos, but in
                      New York, Chicago, or LA,
                      fuhgeddaboudit! :-)

                      > Have you seen http://kriya.tk ?

                      Not yet.

                      > Our official site is
                      > http://www.onegreatpower.org but it's sometimes messed up or slow
                      > to load. Can you give me the URL for your website again?

                      Sure -- it's recently come
                      back up after some hosting
                      problems (beggars can't be
                      choosers):
                      <http://come.to/realization>
                      or
                      <http://www.atman.net/realization>
                      plus the always-reliable one:
                      <http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucemrg.htm>
                      (same words, different layout
                      and graphics)

                      > Love to you too,
                      >
                      > Daryl

                      Thanks!

                      bcnu -- Bruce

                      http://come.to/realization

                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 2, 2003
                        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "DrDaryl <drdaryl@y...>" <drdaryl@y...> wrote:
                        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7

                        > > hi Daryl, are you coming through LA too?
                        > >
                        > > do you know Shibendu Ji?
                        > >
                        > > love, karta
                        >
                        > Hiya Karta!
                        >
                        > Yeah, he's one of the big guys, a great grandson of Lahiri Mahasaya.
                        > Reports about him are positive, some badmouthing of Yogananda but he's
                        > generally okay. I know all his kriyas, you can't question their
                        > authenticity though coz they're dynastic. But I sincerely believe that
                        > 1861 kriya is a bit too old for our generation. Not that it's power
                        > has diminished, only that we are already ready for more. Also about
                        > the teachings, my view is that it's about time they drop the Babaji
                        > myth. I know that it was needed during Lahiri Mahasaya's time because
                        > people won't just accept what you're teaching without some sort of
                        > lineage or mystic initiation from the Himalayas. The problem is many
                        > cons are cashing into the Babaji idea. Maybe its already time to admit
                        > that the Babaji story was completely made-up and that the people who
                        > saw him only saw a personalized expression of their higher self. I
                        > would often smile everytime I read Yogananda or others describe Babaji
                        > having the appearance of a young Lahiri Mahasaya. I have a portrait of
                        > a young Lahiri Mahasaya, when compared to that famous Babaji drawing
                        > by Sananda there is absolutely no resemblance at all. The drawing look
                        > more like a young Yogananda. Why is it that Babaji when seen by Shyama
                        > Charan Lahiri looked like a younger version of himself and when seen
                        > by Yogananda looked like a younger version of himself? So, Shibenduji
                        > is okay and is already clearing some of the myths, I hope he will soon
                        > clean the Babaji myth too (though I wonder if people will still be
                        > interested in Kriya minus that one). Not that I don't believe in
                        > Babaji; as a personalized expression of our higher self I do. But not
                        > the immortal master residing in the Himalayas with a bunch of siddhas
                        > including two Americans, I don't need that shit to motivate me into
                        > performing my kriyas.
                        >
                        > Love to you too,
                        >
                        > Daryl
                        > http://kriya.tk

                        Daryl,

                        Yes, the myth of 900 and 1200 years old
                        sages, like Rebazar of Eckankar always
                        make me giggle..

                        I agree with you demystifying, and using
                        english words would make the scriptures
                        easier..

                        I heard Shibendu Ji is rewriting Lahiri's
                        version of the Samadhi Pad.

                        He was here in Orange Co. in September;
                        one hour from me and I missed him..

                        -please, let me know if you come to
                        sunny California

                        love, karta
                        http://santmat-meditation.net/yoga/samadhi.html
                      • DrDaryl <drdaryl@yahoo.com>
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 3, 2003
                          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7
                          > Daryl,
                          >
                          > Yes, the myth of 900 and 1200 years old
                          > sages, like Rebazar of Eckankar always
                          > make me giggle..

                          Oh my goodness! That fella Twitchy just burrowed (or maybe "stole")
                          stuff from Sant Mat and marketed them as his own. Then he re-wrote his
                          history and invented his own supposed mentors. It is really a mishmash
                          of Scientology, lower Kriyas (Premananda), and lower Sant Mat. The
                          name Eckankar gave it all away, it is so Sikh.

                          > I agree with you demystifying, and using
                          > english words would make the scriptures
                          > easier..

                          Thank you. But its a bit hard and sometimes we also fancy to use them
                          *wink*

                          > I heard Shibendu Ji is rewriting Lahiri's
                          > version of the Samadhi Pad.

                          He has ... forgive me for saying this ... already altered some of the
                          kriyas and added some things of his own. Though no one can really
                          question him because of the dynastic thing. Chatterjee, a disciple of
                          his Dad, is one of his heavy critics. Sri Shibenduji was a bit
                          influenced by his former Guru, I won't tell who he is (I'll get into
                          trouble). You see, it was only later that Sri Shibenduji dabbled into
                          his own family's path.

                          > He was here in Orange Co. in September;
                          > one hour from me and I missed him..

                          Darn! It was an opportinity of a lifetime! Nevermind, something better
                          may be coming. And of course, Shibenduji would eventually return there.

                          > -please, let me know if you come to
                          > sunny California

                          I will be staying in Sacramento, perhaps yes. Would you kindly help
                          organize a small group who would like to learn Kriya Yoga? Let us
                          exchange knowledge.

                        • Geoff <geoffhu_2000@yahoo.com>
                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 3, 2003

                            > Oh my goodness! That fella Twitchy just burrowed (or maybe "stole")
                            > stuff from Sant Mat and marketed them as his own. Then he re-wrote his
                            > history and invented his own supposed mentors. It is really a mishmash
                            > of Scientology, lower Kriyas (Premananda), and lower Sant Mat. The
                            > name Eckankar gave it all away, it is so Sikh.

                            i would be very interested to know if you had ever read any Eckankar
                            books, or Scientology, or Sant Mat for that matter. You speak as if
                            your words are truth, but you simply add verbage a la David Lane.
                            I have studied Eckankar for over 30 years, as well as been widely read
                            in Scientology and Sant Mat for most of that time.
                            I certainly am no expert, however, I am also well aquainted with the
                            anti Eckankar movement spearheaded by David Lane and his friends..Most
                            of whom are failed Eckists and do not seem to do well in any path to date.
                            People often confuse belief with truth..As I have seen time and time
                            again, people join a path and then systematically attack all other
                            paths in order to remove any insecurities or questioning that may occurr.

                            There are multitudes of paths available to the seeker: all resonate
                            with the "truth" that is important to that seeker at that time.
                            It would behoov us to embrace each others' paths, not blindly accept
                            negative stereotypes and attacks and then pass them on as
                            truth...Shameful...
                            I shall unsubscribe from this group after this post as I will not
                            allow this type of energy into my universe.
                            May the Blessings Be.
                            Geoff.
                          • DrDaryl <drdaryl@yahoo.com>
                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 3, 2003
                              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Geoff
                              <geoffhu_2000@y...>" <geoffhu_2000@y...> wrote:

                              > > Oh my goodness! That fella Twitchy just burrowed (or maybe "stole")
                              > > stuff from Sant Mat and marketed them as his own. Then he re-wrote his
                              > > history and invented his own supposed mentors. It is really a mishmash
                              > > of Scientology, lower Kriyas (Premananda), and lower Sant Mat. The
                              > > name Eckankar gave it all away, it is so Sikh.
                              > >

                              > i would be very interested to know if you had ever read any Eckankar
                              > books, or Scientology, or Sant Mat for that matter. You speak as if
                              > your words are truth, but you simply add verbage a la David Lane.

                              I am aware of David Lane's book "The Making of a Spiritual Movement."
                              It is a well-researched thesis beyond reproach
                              http://www.csun.edu/~hbjou017/cults/ekonkar/ . Yes I have read all of
                              Twitchell's works and some of the later ones. I have probably read
                              more than a thousand books about mysticism and the inner life
                              including yoga and related philosophies. Yes I have also read
                              Dianetics and other stuff about L. Ron Hubbard's church and system. A
                              few Sant Mat books too. Including the one that was heavily plagiarized
                              by Eckankar's cartoonist Paul Twitchell, "Path of the Masters" by
                              Julian P. Johnson.

                              > I have studied Eckankar for over 30 years, as well as been widely read
                              > in Scientology and Sant Mat for most of that time.

                              Only a moron will waste thirty years of his life studying the garbage
                              mishmash called Eckankar.

                              > I certainly am no expert, however, I am also well aquainted with the
                              > anti Eckankar movement spearheaded by David Lane and his friends..Most
                              > of whom are failed Eckists and do not seem to do well in any path to
                              date.

                              Prof. David Lane has never been an Eckist, you are heavily misinformed.

                              > People often confuse belief with truth..As I have seen time and time
                              > again, people join a path and then systematically attack all other
                              > paths in order to remove any insecurities or questioning that may
                              occurr.

                              Yes that is also true. But Eckankar is not a path, it is a joke. The
                              Eck masters are total fabrications, fruits of Paul Twitchell's fertile
                              imagination aimed to dupe spiritually gullible low-lives like
                              yourself. Followers of Eckankar have shit for brains. Only such
                              persons would devour all the plagiarized works and the outrageous
                              fables with gusto.

                              > There are multitudes of paths available to the seeker: all resonate
                              > with the "truth" that is important to that seeker at that time.
                              > It would behoov us to embrace each others' paths, not blindly accept
                              > negative stereotypes and attacks and then pass them on as
                              > truth...Shameful...

                              Mr. Shameful, what the heck are you saying? It is true that Twitchell
                              plagiarized Julian P. Johnson's book and the Bible and the writings of
                              L. Ron Hubbard, etc. That has already been proven without doubt. It is
                              true that Paul Twitchell created the comic characters like Fubbi
                              Quantz, Gakko, Rebazar Tarsz, Jagat Ho, Yaubl Sacabi and others and
                              fooled many idiots like yourself in believing that they are real. Your
                              religion, if you can even call it that, is a big insult to the entire
                              humanity. We accept Sant Mat and Scientology and Premananda's Absolute
                              Monism etc. There is no question of making any stereotype attacks and
                              passing them as truth as you are fantasizing. It is just that your
                              Eckankar is a totally bogus cult void of any merits or value whatsoever.

                              > I shall unsubscribe from this group after this post as I will not
                              > allow this type of energy into my universe.

                              Typical cultist "hear no evil see no evil" behavior. Damn! I hate
                              cultists!

                              > May the Blessings Be.
                              > Geoff.

                              May the blessings be my arse, cultist. He he he!
                            • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 3, 2003
                                "DrDaryl <drdaryl@y...>" <drdaryl@y...> > > -please, let me know if you come to
                                > > sunny California
                                >
                                > I will be staying in Sacramento, perhaps yes. Would you kindly help
                                > organize a small group who would like to learn Kriya Yoga? Let us
                                > exchange knowledge.

                                sure Daryl, I am very close to the
                                famous Boddhi Tree bookstore in West
                                Hollywood, if you have a flyer page
                                forward it to me to print it out,
                                or better if you tell me what could
                                i do at the kriya club or in privi

                                love, karta

                              • DrDaryl <drdaryl@yahoo.com>
                                Message 15 of 16 , Feb 3, 2003
                                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7
                                  > sure Daryl, I am very close to the
                                  > famous Boddhi Tree bookstore in West
                                  > Hollywood, if you have a flyer page
                                  > forward it to me to print it out,
                                  > or better if you tell me what could
                                  > i do at the kriya club or in privi
                                  >
                                  > love, karta
                                  >

                                  > > > love, karta

                                  Thank you so much.

                                  Love,

                                  Daryl
                                • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Feb 3, 2003
                                    > I shall unsubscribe from this group after this post as I will not
                                    > allow this type of energy into my universe.
                                    > May the Blessings Be.
                                    > Geoff.

                                    There is no "my" universe, Geoff, except
                                    through trying to force unreal imaginings
                                    to serve as truth.

                                    The energy already is here; it is this
                                    universe.

                                    It's too late for you to decide what