I'm interested in meeting people who meditate

  • DrDaryl <drdaryl@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
      Is it possible to meet some in a mailing list called "Meditation
      Society of America"?
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
        "DrDaryl <drdaryl@y...>" <drdaryl@y...> wrote:
        > Is it possible to meet some in a mailing list called "Meditation
        > Society of America"?

        Dear Dr Daryl,
        The Meditation Society of America hold classes regularly in the
        Philly area. Our next semester starts 3/3/3 for the Haverford Adult
        Education Program. If you are interested, please let me know. This
        list is one of several projects that we are involved in that are
        aimed at freely sharing meditation techniques and concepts from all
        traditions. Our web site, Meditation Station may be of some interest
        to you. It's URL is at:
        http://www.meditationsociety.com
        I'm glad you have become a member of this list and hope you find it
        enjoyable and beneficial.
        Peace and blessings,
        Bob Rose, President,
        Meditation Society of America
      • goode@dpw.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
          Where do you live?? I'm in NYC. --Greg

        • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
            <goode@d...> wrote:

            > Where do you live?? I'm in NYC. --Greg

            G: i am in Seattle Wa... .g.
          • musicman153 <musicman153@hotmail.com>
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "DrDaryl
              <drdaryl@y...>" <drdaryl@y...> wrote:
              > Is it possible to meet some in a mailing list called "Meditation
              > Society of America"?

              Drdaryl,
              I take part in a sat morning meditation group in Rockford IL. 80mi
              West of Chicago but have a daily practice and also teach here. if
              you find yourself in the midwest drop a line.
              peace
              music
              http://www.angelfire.com/il3/ulcspirit